Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are gel-like substances that rejuvenate the face. There are different brands of HA fillers, and some of the most common are Juvederm, Restylane, and Belotero Balance. However, hyaluronic acid fillers aren’t limited to those brands mentioned. There are also Korean-branded hyaluronic acid fillers that are as safe and effective as the ones mentioned. It’s essential to know the features of effective Korean hyaluronic acid fillers, which often involve cross-linking of hyaluronic acid substances.
So what are cross-linked hyaluronic acid Korean dermal fillers? Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (XLHA) Korean dermal fillers are Korean-branded XLHA, which is a unique kind of non-animal-based HA filler that is stabilized. This can be used as a lip filler, nose filler, chin filler, and cheek filler among others, with many other benefits including affordability, immediate results, and minimal recovery period.
Korean Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler for Face: Is It A Better Filler Option?
Cross-linked injectable hyaluronic acid is a unique kind of HA temporary dermal filler formulation that helps improve facial structure and enhance facial features. In basic terms, cross-linking is the joining of linear hyaluronic acid molecules to produce higher molecular weight HA filler filaments.
This kind of hyaluronic acid filler can be classified as a monophasic filler or biphasic filler. Monophasic filler tends to result in more swelling, but it’s more durable and less painful than a biphasic filler. Additionally, monophasic filler injections have lower elasticity but higher viscosity than biphasic filler.
The change in the viscosity and elasticity in this deformation process of hyaluronic filler leads to better results. However, Korean-branded injectable facial fillers don't really differ with the usual hyaluronic acid injectable facial filler injections (i.e, Juvederm Ultra, Poly-L-Lactic Acid fillers) that everyone’s so used to having.
Similar to the usual hyaluronic filler, Korean dermal filler is also a soft facial tissue filler that softens the muscles beneath facial folds, facial lines, and fine wrinkles on all facial areas, volumizing it and making it appear plumper and more lifted.
Looking for New Jersey's best dermal fillers?
Contact us today for your filler appointment.
Benefits of Korean Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Having Korean HA fillers is a good way to eliminate problem areas in the face without the use of surgery. The following are the benefits of having Korean fillers during your facial filler treatment session:
- Eliminate facial lines (e.g, glabellar lines, smile lines, marionette lines) and facial folds (e.g, nasolabial folds) without resorting to plastic surgery
- Reduces mild to moderate, and superficial to deep wrinkles
- Enhances facial contour, skin firmness, and skin elasticity
- No downtime and risk of adverse effects that are associated with plastic surgery
- Lip augmentation or lip enhancement treatment for the lip and lip line
The longevity and efficacy of Korean dermal fillers are similar to those of regular hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, which means that they are also temporary. The filler results may last approximately 6 to 12 months following the treatment session.
How long a Korean hyaluronic acid filler will last before it fades away depends on many factors such as body type, metabolic rate, age, and lifestyle habits. Touch-up treatments are available in case you want to maintain your rejuvenated look.
Kinds of Korean HA Fillers
There are many kinds of Korean HA fillers which generally have temporary results, but if you’re looking for relatively long-lasting Korean HA dermal fillers, some of the best kinds of these fillers are:
- Neuramis filler. Neuramis uses a 2-step cross-linking so more cross-links are formed, resulting in the formation of a more stable gel. Some types of Neuramis fillers are Neuramis Deep, Neuramis Volume, Neuramis Light, and Neuramis Lidocaine.
- Revolax filler. Revolax filler has highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid particles, which makes it more long-lasting than the others in reducing fine lines and volumizing the sagging areas of the face. The types of Revolax fillers include Revolax Deep, Revolax Fine, and Revolax Sub-Q.
- Dermalax filler. Dermalax brand offers an abundance of advanced skin booster treatment options for skin rejuvenation and injection treatments. Dermalax fillers are injected into the skin at a different depth within the deep dermis using professional-grade filler injections to address deep facial wrinkles.
- Chaeum Premium fillers. Chaeum premium fillers use their own patented cross-linking technology that results in even-structured, monophasic hyaluronic acid fillers that minimize the risk of adverse effects. This injectable filler product is specifically designed to treat facial wrinkles, volumize sunken facial areas, and augment lips.
With all that’s given above as to what you can choose for your Korean dermal filler treatment, finding the best option for you isn’t as hard as it looks. All of these fillers are safe and effective, especially if performed by a qualified plastic surgeon.
These fillers are designed to give you a long-lasting natural youthfulness that can last for a long time depending on many factors. For starters, it’s best to identify your aesthetic goals and consult with your plastic surgeon so you can decide on the best Korean HA filler.
Safety of Korean Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
So far, Korean fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which is an FDA-approved dermal filler ingredient. Hyaluronic acid is, in itself, proven safe and effective for patients. Hyaluronic acid fillers rarely cause allergic reactions because of their hyaluronic acid component, naturally found within the skin.
Allergic reactions can still occur with these kinds of fillers, but most of the time, these are minimal and their long-term effects are reversible. Some of the side effects of having Korean hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatments are:
- Swelling or tenderness
- Lumps, bumps, hives, or nodules
- Bruising, discoloration, or redness
Additionally, the side effects of Korean fillers are usually healed within a week following the treatment session. If not, you can return to your aesthetic provider who’ll have an idea how to remediate the side effects that continue to show.
For maximum safety of having HA dermal filler injection procedures, always remember to consult with and have the procedure administered by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Doing so guarantees the safety, efficacy, and effectiveness of undergoing injectable filler procedures.
Who Can Have Korean HA Dermal Fillers
There are many kinds of Korean dermal fillers, but not all of them are FDA-approved. Consequently, not all brands have a patented cross-linking technology, so always make sure beforehand that the fillers that will be used for your hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatment session are properly regulated. In addition, the following can’t have Korean dermal fillers:
- Individuals who’ve had allergic reactions in the past
- Individuals who have bleeding and blood clotting disorder
- Individuals who have skin infection and cold sores
- Individuals who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding
Tips to Select The Right Kind of Facial Filler
Korean dermal fillers can be an effective solution to the problem areas in your face, but to maximize its safety and effectiveness, it’s important to keep in mind the importance of the following before you decide to select the right kind of facial fillers for you:
- Take note of your beauty goals
- Consider your medical history
- Ensure that you get the services of a qualified plastic surgeon
There are instances when Korean hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatments are still not enough to treat severe facial wrinkles so alternative treatments to injectable dermal filler may be more appropriate to treat such cases. This emphasizes the importance of consulting with a qualified aesthetic provider.
Best Dermal Filler Treatments at Ethos Spa
Korean hyaluronic acid fillers are generally safe, and its cross-linking process resulted in its enhanced effectiveness. However, it’s important to review each dermal filler specification, and then align it with your beauty goals and consult it with your plastic surgeon. This ensures patient satisfaction after the dermal filler treatment procedure.
For more information on dermal fillers, you should consult a dermatologist. With every aesthetic treatment we offer at Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center, we strive to provide the highest level of quality, care, and service. Board-certified aesthetic doctors administer our aesthetic treatments with transformative results in eliminating wrinkle areas and nasolabial folds, enhancing skin firmness and skin elasticity, and improving skin volume.
Contact us at Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center today to discuss your beauty goals.