At Ethos Spa, we offer four highly advanced and safe methods for facial skin resurfacing. All of these procedures reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, along with skin discoloration. For achieving healthier and more youthful-appearing skin, these treatments produce incredible results.
- Micro-Needling – This resurfacing treatment stimulates the production of collagen, giving your face a younger and fuller look. Micro-needling is also effective for improving both skin tone and texture, and reducing the appearance of pigmentation marks and scars.
- Fraxel – A Fraxel treatment works by encouraging the production of collagen, thereby rejuvenating skin cells. This procedure addresses not only fine lines and wrinkles but also age spots and scarring.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – For recapturing a youthful appearance, this facial skin resurfacing treatment is an excellent choice. Because your blood combined with a dermal filler gets injected into the area getting treated, it is called the “Vampire Facelift.”
- PicoSure – We also offer PicoSure, which is an FDA-approved laser facial skin resurfacing procedure. Not only does this help clients with hyperpigmentation and scars, it also removes tattoos faster than other methods.
Fortunately, a lot of men and women are good candidates for the different facial skin resurfacing treatments that we offer. Because each procedure is unique with varying qualifiers, you will need to have a consultation with one of our experts at Ethos Spa.
- Micro-Needling – With this procedure, tiny needles create microscopic channels in the surface layer of the skin. In response, this triggers a natural healing process that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. For optimal results, you will need between four and six treatments spaced out roughly every four to six weeks.
- Fraxel – Depending on your skin, along with the type and severity of the problem, you may get the results wanted after just one Fraxel treatment or it could take several. After a day or two of healing following your first session, you will notice improved skin. Typically, the effects of this procedure last three to six months.
- PRP – Although the full effects of this resurfacing procedure are not the same as having a surgical facelift, they are nonetheless impressive. Because this treatment thickens the dermis, it lessens the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and scars. Typically, clients need a PCP treatment once a month for roughly three to four months, after which time the skin appears smoother and younger. For maintaining the results, this treatment gets repeated every six to 12 months.
- PicoSure – Along with being highly efficient, this laser treatment is fast, usually lasting no more than one to two minutes per session. To prevent any slight stinging sensation during the procedure, we can use various topical numbing creams. After the treatment, we apply an ointment to soothe the skin and promote healing. For the best results, it is essential that you follow all post-procedure care instructions. Depending on the reason for having this treatment, most people need five to 15 sessions.
47 Year Old Mother Feeling Beautiful Because of Ethos Spa
I recently had cool sculpting done I franks and upper abdomen. I couldn't believe my eyes six weeks after my photos were taken. My flanks work on upper abdomen was gone and I felt beautiful. I decided to have work done on my lower abdomen the results are amazing if anybody is looking for a boost I highly recommend this office. Please check them out you will want to come back for more! You will love Alex, Donna and Lauren! They treat you like gold! Just their personalities and graciousness is what pulled me in! I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Ethos Spa in Summit, New Jersey is the place to go!