Brazilian Butt Lift NJ
Improve your Bottom Line with a Brazilian Butt Lift from Ethos Spa
There are some things you just can’t change about your body, no matter how hard you exercise or diet. Those little love handles, jiggly thighs, and a sagging backside…these problem areas in your lower body can leave you feeling less than confident and ready for a change. At Ethos Spa, we can eliminate most of those issues with just one procedure – a Brazilian Butt Lift.
Dare to Derriere
It’s all about the backside nowadays, and a Brazilian Butt Lift can definitely make yours more noticeable for all the right reasons. Using your own natural tissues, a Brazilian Butt lift will add volume, increase firmness, and create gorgeous contours between your waist, thighs, and derriere.
Reshape Your Shape
The beauty of a Brazilian Butt Lift is that it uses your own fat, taken from either your thighs, hips, lower back, or abdomen, and transfers it to your buttocks. So while your bum gets plumped, other parts of your lower body come out slimmer and trimmer, resulting in shapely, natural-looking curves.
- It’s all natural - it uses your own living tissue, instead of synthetic or foreign materials
- Results are permanent
- It’s an outpatient procedure with immediately noticeable results
- You not only get a firmer, plumper backside, you also get an overall shapelier silhouette due to the fat removal from other parts of your lower half
Call Today for Your Free Consultation
At Ethos Spa, you are our first priority. That’s why we allow ample time for each appointment, so we can sit and discuss your procedure honestly and in detail.
We want you to have realistic expectations about your procedure, and we want to make sure we understand what you want to achieve.Our spa is impeccable yet comfortable, and our staff is caring and professional. We are a recognized leader in cosmetic procedures in the New Jersey and New York areas.
Our relationship with you always begins with a free consultation. During this time, you should be prepared to discuss your goals with your physician, so they can personalize a treatment plan to get you the results you want.
A Brazilian butt lift is a surgical buttock augmentation procedure that adds volume to the butt, to make it firmer, more toned, and more contoured.
A good candidate for Brazilian butt surgery is someone who:
- is in good general health, since anesthesia will be used during the procedure;
- has some spare fat in the lower body, since that’s what will be removed and then injected into the buttocks;
- has a stable weight, since losing or gaining weight can impact results;
- has realistic expectations about what the procedure can do.
A Brazilian butt lift is completed in one procedure. However, general post-operative check-ups will be required.
A Brazilian butt lift is generally an outpatient procedure, so you should be able to go home the same day of your surgery. However, the length of your surgery depends on several factors.
During the surgery, fat may be harvested from more than one area, which will result in a longer procedure time. Another factor is the amount of fat injected into the buttocks. More fat equals a longer procedure time. Although surgery times vary for these reasons, generally, the procedure can take from 2-5 hours.
You will have several small scars, located in the area where the fat was removed as well as on your buttocks. The process of liposuction involves inserting a tube into the skin through a small incision.
The scars will be raised and tender for several months, but as they mature they will soften, lighten, and flatten out. People scar differently, so it’s important that you talk with your physician during your initial consultation about any concerns you have.
Your physician can recommend a scar lightening cream. You should use sunscreen and avoid prolonged sun exposure to the scars for at least two months.
You should notice a difference in the shape of your butt immediately. However, the true results will take months to realize. Swelling immediately after the surgery will affect the appearance of your butt, so true results won’t be visible until the swelling has reduced. Plus, not all of the fat that was transferred will survive – generally, 30% or less will not “take.” Your final shape should appear 4-6 months post-surgery.
Full recovery after a Brazilian Butt Lift takes up to 8 weeks. Your physician will give you a detailed care regimen. It’s important that you follow the instructions carefully, as that can drastically impact the results of your surgery. A few things to consider:
- You may need to wear a special compression garment immediately after the surgery. Your physician will recommend a duration, but generally, you can count on around 8 weeks’ time.
- You cannot sit or lie directly on your buttocks for at least two weeks after the surgery, and maybe more. You will have to sleep on your stomach or side and stand during times when you would normally sit.
- Your physician will eventually allow you to sit and lie on your buttocks with modifications – for example, a donut pillow. Your physician will gauge your recovery and discuss the optimal time to start these modifications.
- High impact activities should be avoided immediately after the surgery.
Weight gain has the potential to affect the look of your butt lift by altering the overall contour of your body. For example, weight gained in the lower back will reduce the curve from the lower back to the butt, which will alter the appearance of the butt. It’s also possible to gain or lose weight in the transferred fat cells.
The results are considered permanent. However, there are some factors that can impact longevity.
- On average, only about 70% of the injected fat grafts survive for the long term. Usually, the physician will overfill the area to account for this, but you should expect slight natural loss over time.
- Your adherence to the post-operative guidelines is crucial. Your behavior can greatly impact the results of the surgery, so be sure to follow your physician’s recommendations very carefully.
- Weight loss or weight gain has the potential to affect the look of your butt lift by altering the overall contour of your body. For example, weight gained in the lower back will reduce the curve from the lower back to the butt, which will alter the appearance of the butt. It’s also possible to gain or lose weight in the transferred fat cells.
It is possible to take out the transferred fat using liposuction, if it’s determined that the result is more than anticipated or if a certain area needs to be reduced for symmetry.
If you’re planning to get pregnant soon, it’s best to wait until after the pregnancy to have your Brazilian butt lift. However, if pregnancy occurs several years after the butt lift, there should be no cause to worry.
A Brazilian butt lift does not affect fertility, nor does it create risk for future pregnancies. It’s important to note that weight gained during pregnancy can impact the results of the butt lift; touch-up maintenance may be needed to reshape the body contours after you’ve returned to a stable weight.
Any surgical procedure involves risk.
Some of the risks and side effects that may be experienced with a Brazilian butt lift include bruising, stretch marks, fluid retention, numbness, scarring, infection, blood clots, blood loss, heart and lung complications, deep vein thrombosis (a vein that is deep below the skin), fat embolism (fat entering the bloodstream and reaching the lungs), and necrosis of fat or the surrounding tissue.
In addition, there are risks associated with the liposuction procedure and the anesthesia.
At Ethos Spa, we are exceedingly committed to your safety, and we believe in communicating with the utmost honesty.
During your consultation for a Brazilian butt lift, we will discuss all of these potential side effects and risks with you and answer your questions honestly and in detail. We encourage you to thoroughly research the procedure and to prepare a list of questions for your initial consultation.
A Brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck are very distinct procedures. A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes fat and loose skin and tightens the muscles.
A Brazilian butt lift only involves the removal of fat. Usually, the fat is harvested from one of four places – your hips, thighs, lower back, or abdomen.
If the fat removed is from your abdomen, this will result in a trimmer, flatter abdomen, but it will not remove loose skin or tighten the muscles.
You. During a Brazilian butt lift surgery, fat cells are removed from the lower portion of your body – usually the thighs, hips, abdomen, or lower back – via liposuction. The fat is purified, then a portion of it is injected via liposuction into key areas of the butt.
A Mommy Makeover refers to one cosmetic surgery that addresses two issues, usually the stomach (tummy tuck) and the breasts (breast augmentation or reconstruction).
It’s called a Mommy Makeover because it’s targeted to post-pregnancy women, who experience change primarily to the breasts and stomach during pregnancy. A Brazilian butt lift removes fat from key areas of the lower body – including the abdomen – in order to transfer it to the butt. This can result in a flatter, firmer abdomen – but it is not a tummy tuck.
butt lift will not remove or reduce the amount of cellulite, but it may minimize the appearance of cellulite as it tightens the skin.
Every body is different, and so results will be different for every body. To make sure you have realistic expectations about this issue, be sure to discuss it with your physician.
A Brazilian butt lift will not remove stretch marks, but it may minimize the appearance of stretch marks as it tightens the skin. Every body is different, and so results will be different for every body. To make sure you have realistic expectations about this issue, be sure to discuss it with your physician.
Dermal fillers are not used during Brazilian butt lift procedures, nor are any other type of synthetic or foreign materials. During the procedure, your physician will remove fat from other areas of your lower body via liposuction, and then strategically inject some of that fat into the buttocks – again, via liposuction.
Yes, the Brazilian butt lift will result in tightened skin. This makes it an excellent procedure for individuals who have lost weight, undergone pregnancy, or any other situation that resulted in slightly loose skin.
During the procedure, fat is removed from the lower part of the body – usually the thighs, abdomen, hips, or back – and injected into the butt in key places to reshape, tighten, and tone the skin.
Any surgical procedure involves risk. Some of the risks and side effects that may be experienced with a Brazilian butt lift include bruising, stretch marks, infection, blood clots, blood loss, heart and lung complications, deep vein thrombosis (a vein that is deep below the skin), fat embolism (fat entering the bloodstream and reaching the lungs), and necrosis of fat or the surrounding tissue.
At Ethos Spa, we are exceedingly committed to your safety, and we believe in communicating with the utmost honesty. During your consultation for a Brazilian butt lift, we will discuss all of these potential side effects and risks with you and answer your questions honestly and in detail. We encourage you to thoroughly research the procedure and to prepare a list of questions for your initial consultation.
The Brazilian butt lift is becoming an increasingly popular cosmetic surgery procedure. In the five years between 2000 and 2015, Brazilian butt lift procedures increased by an astounding 250%. To meet the demand, more and more clinics started offering the procedure. How do you go about finding the right one for you? Research.
- Find out how long the clinic has been in business and their experience with Brazilian butt lift procedures. You’ll want to make sure they use the latest, most proven technology, and that they have performed the procedure thousands of times with successful results.
- Interview the surgeon and clinic staff. Ask about board certification, continuing education and training, professional association memberships, how long they’ve been in business, and how many surgeries they’ve performed.
- Take the time to educate yourself before your initial consultation. You’ll still have questions, but by doing some research in advance you’ll be better able to spot overpromises or poorly-trained staff. If you encounter anything that causes you hesitation, walk away and continue your search elsewhere.
- Establish a firm price for the procedure and discuss options for payment. A reputable clinic will have a menu of services that clearly states prices for each. And by asking about payment options, you’ll know whether you need to have cash in hand at the time of service or whether you can pay on a monthly installment plan.
- Ask to see a before and after photo gallery or a video gallery. A good clinic will take pride in showcasing their outstanding work and will be pleased to share their before and after photos. The photos will help provide you with a realistic expectation of the results that can be achieved and will be visible evidence of the spa’s capabilities.
- Get references. Ask your friends, family, and coworkers if they can recommend a good clinic. Check out online reviews, too. They can be a great resource. But be careful. You have to know what to look for, since the Internet is awash with fake reviews. Here are a few tips:
- Check out the reviewer to see what other reviews they’ve given. Be wary of first-time reviewers.
- Look for quantity. Five hundred reviews are much easier to trust than twelve.
- Look for a response from the business owner. Caring businesses take the time to know what their customers are saying about them and take the time to respond on occasion.
- Pay attention to how the business responds to a negative review. A reputable business owner will respond in a tone that is considerate and respectful, and that shows an eagerness to make things right.