During the past few years, the liquid face lift procedures have been making a noticeable impact on cosmetic medicine. Considering that it is an excellent alternative to shedding some years from your face without having to undergo painful surgery, it is only natural that patients and doctors prefer it to methods entailing stretching the skin. However, that is not the only reason that makes the liquid face lift such a great alternative, as you are about to find out.
What is a liquid face lift?
As the name of the procedure indicates, the liquid face lift is a technique that aesthetic physicians use to contour facial features and consequentially, provide an youthful appearance using dermal fillers. As you can see, the formula can be safely and effective used for patients who need a total face lift as well as those who want to lift and contour certain features of their visage. To be more precise, you could weigh the liquid face lift as one of your best options when you want to accomplish goals such as:
- Obtain a friendlier smile (very useful for any person whose job implies dealing with a lot of people on a daily basis).
- Shave a few years off your face by eliminating lines, folds, wrinkles and creases.
- Have a younger, rested and more energetic look.
- Restore some of your natural, curved facial features.
- Get a fresh and appealing look via a painless, gentle and non-invasive procedure.
The perks of the liquid face lift method
Perhaps the biggest advantage of the liquid face lift resides in the fact that you will be able to enjoy the same results as if you had a surgical intervention. Essentially, with this amazing procedure you could get rid of wrinkles, lines, sagging skin or any other bothersome aging sign without paying a small fortune and undergoing a painful procedure that seems to take forever to heal. On a side note, while the results are long-term, they are not permanent. In addition, the technique also presents other advantages like:
- Because the dermal fillers will be injected to fill out the desired area the technique is considerably less invasive.
- Since there is no need to use anesthesia, you will be exposed to fewer risks than with plastic surgery.
- Even though it is recommended you take it easy for the next couple of days, the downtime of the liquid face lift is much shorter.
- As the skin will be filled up from the inside out, you do not have to worry about scars.
- The results involve a more natural look without that annoying windswept appearance specific to surgery.
- The liquid face lift costs much less than surgery and it can be performed in all areas of your face.
Are you a good candidate?
In order to find out whether you too can enjoy the benefits of a liquid facial lift, the best approach is to discuss it with one of your physicians here at Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center. While most patients could safely turn to this procedure, there are some exceptions, namely people with:
- Hypersensitivity to medication/foreign objects
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Certain cardiovascular diseases