Acne Scar Treatment
Acne Scar Treatment Summit and Englewood, New Jersey
Advanced Procedures so Everyone Can Achieve Gorgeous, Flawless Skin
Acne is a common skin disorder that affects teens and adults, alike. Though various acne treatment options are available, permanent scarring can result from severe acne. People who are left with acne scars may believe that there is no alternative to living with these skin blemishes. However, the talented medical professionals at Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center have a solution. Acne scar treatment administered at our deluxe Summit and Englewood, New Jersey spa facilities allows clients to safely, easily, and effectively remove the appearance of acne scars on the face or body. Contact our New Jersey spa today for more information on acne scar treatment.
Types of Acne Scar Treatment
We offer multiple acne scar treatment solutions, including laser and non-laser procedures; the most effective course of treatment in your case will depend on the severity of your scarring. Our spa utilizes the latest, most advanced equipment to achieve optimum results.
Laser treatments include:
- Ablative laser treatment involves heating, or vaporizing, the entire top surface layer of the skin, removing irregularities or skin blemishes altogether.
- Non-ablative laser treatment works well for targeted areas of the skin. The laser penetrates the surface layer of the skin, in order to reach the dermis layer underneath. This newer, more advanced form of laser treatment can help to produce collagen and turn over new skin cells, repairing problem areas.
- Microablative acne scar treatment, also known as Fraxel Restore is one of the most revolutionary that exists. A Fraxel laser is used to penetrate deep into the skin to the area from which the scars originated. The process microscopically removes tissue, and removes the appearance of acne scars or other blemishes.
Non-laser treatments include:
- Dermal filler injections, such as Restylane®, Radiesse®, or Juvéderm™ can raise the scar depression, evening out the skin. Multiple treatments may be required as time passes, however, as dermal fillers are not a permanent solution.
- Fat transfer dermabrasion involves taking fat from another part of your body and injecting it underneath the surface of the skin to raise depressed scars.
- Surgery for removing acne scars is rare, particularly as other, less-invasive treatments are available. A talented medical doctor at Ethos Spa can surgically remove acne scars if it is determined to be necessary.
Benefits of Acne Scar Treatment
Our main priority is ensuring that you achieve skin that is as smooth, clear, and flawless as possible. Within the comfortable, peaceful environment of our Summit or Englewood, New Jersey spa facility, clients can undergo acne scar treatment to obtain virtually flawless skin. The benefits of acne scar treatment include:
- Proven safe methods
- Quick healing process with minimal downtime
- Minimal discomfort during procedures
- Beautiful results could lead to enhanced self-esteem
- Effective for all skin types
- Effective for a wide array of scar types
Learn More about Acne Scar Treatment
Treating acne scars can leave you feeling more pleased than ever with the appearance of your skin. With technological advancements making modern procedures virtually painless, there is no reason not to tend to acne scars. The medical professionals at Ethos Spa are eager to help you meet your skin care goals. Contact our Summit or Englewood, New Jersey spa facility today for more information about acne scar treatment. A helpful representative will answer any questions, or assist you in scheduling an appointment.